What is one thing you have or purchase that you absolutely LOVE? Is it a favorite hair product that you can’t survive without? Maybe it’s a service that helps you clean or a painting from your favorite artist? Is it a favorite place to eat or the most comfortable shoe you’ve ever own?
I am the type of person that if I find something I love, I tell the world about it. I’ve lost track of how many people I have referred to my house cleaners, hooked on Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn, and sent to the steakhouse for their out-of-the-world-reasonably-priced chocolate dessert.
Why do I tell everyone? Because I want you to experience the same level of joy and elation I feel over these things. That’s not to say that everything I share with others is received with the same amount of enthusiasm as I feel because some people probably don’t care about the weed killer I use or eye shadow I have.
But, that does not stop me from sharing because I believe sharing is caring.
So, I’d love to share a few of the incredible results my clients have had this week.
- Release of the bad mom guilt that came up when kids were on electronics;
- Freedom over the shame previously felt when stepping on a scale;
- Motivation to create a morning routine surrounding prayer;
- Hope of healing a strained relationship with a child;
- Letting go of shame regarding a comment by a coworker;
- Being booked out for the year with clients by the beginning of June;
- Managing office politics by managing their mind;
- Overcoming self-doubt in managing money.
You deserve the happiness you’ve been waiting for right now. You can have it, and I’m here to show you how. I want this for you because I know the seismic shift it will have in your life and your children’s lives.
Click on the link below to send me an email. Just put “I’m interested.” in the subject line, and hit send. I will do the rest by contacting you right back.
I know it takes a lot of courage to reach out to a stranger. I know there’s also part of you that isn’t sure if I could help or that you can change. I assure you that sending the email right now will be the start of something new for you, a life full of happiness and change.
I’ll talk with you soon!